Learn to speak German in Sydney with this continuer’s conversation class.
Whether you want to learn German language for business, travel or just for fun, you’ll take your skills to the next level with this informal, practical and interactive course in the Sydney CBD.
This conversation course is for students who have been learning the language. Through speaking and listening practise, the course will consolidate what you have learned and help you expand your vocabulary, grammar and understanding of German.
This course is suitable for:
Students who have completed approximately 60 hours of previous learning in German (for example, Levels 1, 2 and 3 with this college, or similar).
By the end of the course you will have:
- expanded your understanding of German vocabulary, grammar and conversation techniques
- learned some techniques for participating in more complex conversations
- practiced using conversational skills to solve problems, ask questions and participate in exchange of views
- consolidated your understanding of German vocabulary, grammar and colloquialisms
- practised your pronunciation and fluency in a variety of situations about a number of contemporary issues
- expanded your understanding of German culture and customs.
As this course is flexible to meet the needs of the group, your tutor will tell you at the first class which book(s) will be used.
Sydney Community College students receive a 10% discount at Abbeys Bookstore (131 York Street, Sydney), which is close to the CBD campus.
What to bring to class
Please bring a notebook and pen to every class.
Avoid disappointment. Enrol early.
Please ensure that you have given a valid email and mobile number as all course changes will be communicated via sms or email.